House designing can be a very fun and rewarding process. Many people love knowing that they have a lot of say in details of their future home. House designing allows you to consider your family’s unique needs and preferences. Here at 1st Choice Home Centers, we love working with clients as they make choices for their manufactured home. A manufactured home is held to the same standards as any other home, so the quality is the same. However, because manufactured homes are built off site, they are able to continue construction no matter the weather. The price is also often significantly decreased from homes built onsite.
If you love the idea of purchasing one of our manufactured homes, but have concerns about making it look more permanent, there are several house designing choices that can help:
- Location – Depending on the size of land that your building on, you can set your home further back to provide some privacy and have extra room for beautiful landscaping.
- Beautiful windows and doors – Interesting, picturesque windows and shutters can create beautiful curb appeal. A unique front door is also a great design element for expressing your style.
- Add a porch – Here at 1st Choice Home Centers, we have designed many homes that include beautiful porches. These porches add character and create an inviting, cozy look for your home.
- Include a garage – We can also include a garage, which helps to make the home look more permanent while giving space for your car and other storage.
- Consider adding dormers – Dormers are an inexpensive way to add charm and curb appeal during house designing.
At 1st Choice Home Centers, we have been helping people design their dream homes since 1999. Call us today to get started on your house designing process.